Touch screen TV – 8 reasons why you need it in your meeting rooms
In modern businesses, the touch screen TV technology is rapidly appearing in conference rooms, boardrooms, meeting rooms, and huddle rooms. Touchscreens and interactive whiteboards are extremely flexible tools available today, that allows multiple users to interact with various media types. These devices are breathing new life into meeting rooms and other collaborative spaces.
Interactive touch screen displays connected wirelessly to team members’ devices, are a hub for collaboration, making saving work for dispersal to connected users a simple task. By boosting team interactions, collaboration and efficiency, these devices are completely changing the way teams work together.
Today, interactive touch screen TVs are not just used to show PowerPoint presentations to clients, but they are used to enhance collaboration amongst colleagues. Meeting activities using touch screens have major benefits that can make your business more productive and profitable –
1. Highlights and Annotations: Interactive touch screen displays come with an annotation option that is easy to use. It allows presenters to write, highlight, edit, transform, add labels and notes to images and documents. You can write anywhere over the displayed content, without affecting any work behind the original layer and save copies. With interactive screens, presenters can deliver dynamic sessions, making them ideal for active demonstrations and training sessions.
2. Whiteboard: With touch screen displays, there’s no need for unwieldy paper flipcharts, messy whiteboards, and markers. You just need to gently tap with your fingertip to write on the screen without the hassle of looking around for pen and paper. You’ll always have a fresh, clean page ready to fill with ideas. Interactive touch screens are ideal for schools and other training and presentation environments as they captivate, improve attention span and boost engagement.
3. Snapshots: Touch screen displays store your meeting securely and let you share all the notes via email, network, drives or even printouts if you want; With handwriting recognition, you can simultaneously convert written text, numbers, forms and drawings into legible materials for distribution. Hence, eliminating the need for participants to take notes or pictures during the presentation.
4. Easy content management without a remote control: Indeed a remote control is a handy device in board rooms but, if you lose it or it is broken or requires battery replacement, then your device is almost rendered useless until you get the remote repaired or buy a replacement. Touch screens eliminate this pain by allowing you to use your favorite apps and meeting room solutions directly from the touch screen without the need for a remote or even a tablet.
5. The Touchback feature: Touch screen display accurately recognizes even the smallest touchpoints and instantly shows a response. A feature like touchback on the interactive touch display allows the presenter to control any application on their laptop, instead of having to move back and forth between using the computer mouse during the presentation. This improves the presentation flow and presenters can get their point across efficiently which saves a lot of time.
6. Increased work efficiency and interactivity: Touch screen displays facilitate better presentations, decision-making and collaboration in any meeting with the flexibility to work from any platform or device. According to studies, office workers sit through an average of 6,239 meetings in their career. This time can be put to good use by working together on a large interactive display where teams can collaborate more efficiently using varied resources. With no time wasted, the meetings are nothing less than efficient.
7. Reduced expenses and increased longevity: Handling and maintaining a projector system can be expensive, but with touchscreen TVs, the maintenance is minimal. Touch screen displays come with an impressive lifespan too; if a display is used for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, it could run for 30,000 hours before needing replacement. When taken over several years rather than based on the initial purchase price, the total cost of ownership of interactive flat screens is quite competitive with traditional projectors.
8. Vibrant content and visibility: With touch screen TVs in your meeting rooms, you can create and present content from apps, websites, and your own files. They also come with an anti-glare coating which means that the content is crisp and clear, even in daylight – no need to waste time to dim the lights or close the blinds. The wide viewing angle and options of HD and UHD displays, you can present clear content with cutting-edge visuals regardless of where the meeting participants are seated.
It is no doubt that Touch screen displays increase efficiency and engagement wherever they are used. Pair it with technology like Zoapi and devices you already use, to make your teams more productive every day.
Zoapi Hub is a meeting room essential designed to support the delivery of interactive touch screen displays and facilitate technology-enriched practices. Zoapi Hub supports interactive display panels and lets you annotate on wirelessly presented screen, use your screen as a whiteboard and allows you to join your favorite Video conferencing meeting with one touch. Zoapi Hub takes care of the connectivity, reduces the number of support tickets and enables the power of interactive touch for real-time sharing and collaboration.
If you are interested in creating more engaging meetings & workspaces, please speak to a member of our team today on +91-9513489898, or alternatively, get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Try Zoapi Hub https://zoapi.com/get-quote-for-zoapi-hub/
Know how Zoapi can help you upgrade your meeting rooms https://zoapi.com/wireless-presentation-device-features/
Watch Zoapi quick product intro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndDGDioTXow