Zoapi Hub Software Installation
Production Build 10.6600 and above
- Preferred HW: Intel Core 5th generation or higher processor with 4GB RAM.
- Windows 10 1607 or higher system. You can download an evaluation version of Windows 10 Enterprise from here and install Zoapi on it: https://microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise.
- Requires an Administrator account
- Requires internet access for license activation
- Uninstall Zoapi hub software as per the uninstallation section to make sure any settings modified through Zoapi are restored.
- Click on ZoapiHub_win64.exe to run the installer
- Enter the license key provided. You can also enter it post-installation.
- Follow through the instructions shown. Most options can be changed after installation
- If the license key is accepted you will see a Pin at the center/bottom of the screen.
- Zoapi Hub might restart itself to reflect some system configuration changes.
- Configure Windows to automatically login without user interaction – https://www.groovypost.com/howto/automatically-sign-in-windows-10/
Visit https://dashboard.zoapi.com and create a dashboard account.
- You can use this account to provide installation of applications, configure the device, and get usage analytics.
- The default password for accessing settings is “Zoapi”
- Exit to windows:
a. Under settings>device unselect “kiosk mode” and “automatically start zoapi”, and click save. Allow
the system to restart
b. If it’s already unselected click on “power off” in the apps menu and select “exit”
- Under Control Panel > Program and Features > uninstall Zoapi Hub
Click here to contact us. You can also mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Watch Video on how to wirelessly present to Zoapi Hub: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGsM0p5bcPc
Watch Video on how to do video conferencing on Zoapi Hub
Watch Video on how to use Zoapi dashboard : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZMBPPlE8QE
Download Zoapi User guide: https://zoapi.com/downloads/