Zoapi is an innovative technology company backed by Wework, India, that is transforming the way people collaborate and communicate in the workplace. Our cutting-edge products are designed to simplify communication and enhance productivity, and we’re always on the lookout for talented and driven individuals to join our team.
At Zoapi, we believe that our people are our greatest asset, and we are committed to providing a dynamic, supportive, and inclusive work environment that fosters growth and development. If you are passionate about technology, driven to succeed, and eager to be part of a team that is shaping the future of workplace communication, we invite you to explore the exciting career opportunities that we have to offer.
About the role:
The Inside Sales associate will be responsible for working in close conjunction with the our Sales and support teams to help execute and achieve team goals. He/she will be tasked with prospecting, outreaching, and generating small, midsize, and large company leads, building relationships with customers and channel partners. This is a full-time position, and the selected candidate will work from our office in Wework Salarpuria Symbiosis, Bannerghatta Road.
- Qualify in-bounds leads and identify potential customers.
- Prospect and generate leads.
- Conduct online product demonstration.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Manage sales cycle and help the team reach the targets.
- Manage CRM and maintain leads data.
- Provide quotations in line with applicable pricing and other related commercial terms.
- Interface and provide regular sales forecasts and reports, and feedback on marketing and products/services to sales management.
- College/University degree
- Previous inside sales or customer-facing experience is plus, but, freshers are welcome to apply.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, distributors, partners, and consultants (Multilingual preferred)
- Strong problem-solving and time management abilities
- Tech-savvy with CRM software proficiency
- Ability to work independently and collaborate.
- Ability to take on a multitude of tasks, assignments, and responsibilities.
- Goal-oriented, with a desire for overachievement.
- Experience with AV and Video Conferencing Products
- Experience in using CRM software.
- Experience in lead generation using LinkedIn
- Experience in running email campaigns.
Interested candidates can mail their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org