Zoapi is an innovative technology company backed by Wework, India, that is transforming the way people collaborate and communicate in the workplace. Our cutting-edge products are designed to simplify communication and enhance productivity, and we’re always on the lookout for talented and driven individuals to join our team.
At Zoapi, we believe that our people are our greatest asset, and we are committed to providing a dynamic, supportive, and inclusive work environment that fosters growth and development. If you are passionate about technology, driven to succeed, and eager to be part of a team that is shaping the future of workplace communication, we invite you to explore the exciting career opportunities that we have to offer.
About the role:
Zoapi is seeking a business development manager to help lead its sales efforts in the West Region and will be based out of Mumbai. The successful candidate will be diligent with a proven track record in sales. He/she will be tasked with prospecting, outreaching, and generating small, midsize, and large company leads in their market, building relationships with customers, channel partners, and allied OEMs. The self-driven and self-motivated candidate will be responsible to demo Zoapi products, identifying customer requirements, tours, and closing sales across the region.
- Lead generation and prospecting (i.e., Partner connect, social media, networking, events, etc.)
- Existing sales pipeline & inbound management
- Customer outreach for renewals and repeat opportunities.
- Execute the sales plan by selling hardware, software, and AMCs to customers.
- Increase Zoapi awareness in our Channel.
- Realize personal sales targets.
- Provide quotations in line with applicable pricing and other related commercial terms.
- Travel and regularly meet customers, and system integrators, attend tradeshows, corporate meetings, etc.
- Effectively handle and overcome prospect objections.
- Identifying and developing relationships with other OEMs
- Interface and provide regular sales forecasts and reports, and feedback on marketing and products/services to sales management.
- College/University degree
- Minimum 1 -5 years of sales experience in Audio-Visual products
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, distributors, partners, and consultants.
- Proven demonstration skills with technical products
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of generating successful sales.
- Demonstrates good sales hygiene.
- Ability to take on a multitude of tasks, assignments, and responsibilities.
- Goal-oriented, with a desire for overachievement.
- Experience working with an AV Partner/Distributor/OEM
- Experience with Sales/Technical capacity with Video Conferencing Products
- Possesses a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning.
Interested candidates can mail their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org